what amenities do you offer?
- You have exclusive use of the property from Friday morning to Sunday morning.
- The house can accommodate up to 8 people in your wedding party for the entire weekend and is included in the site fee. The house is reserved for the entire bridal party the day of the wedding as a prep area and for photo-taking.
- Say your vows in the gorgeous ceremony gazebo that overlooks the lake
Choose from several tent companies with different price points and products to customize your event to your style, needs and budget
Our wonderful selection of décor and antique items is available at no charge
Ample onsite parking and a parking attendant for the wedding is included
Water and ample power available (caterers must bring their own tent and supplies)
A number of B&Bs, inns, private home rentals, and campgrounds are in the immediate area, and hotels/motels are a short 20-minute drive away
what is partial planning and day-of coordination?
Planning your Vermont wedding doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Having been a bride and a mother-of-the-bride ourselves gave us special insight into couples' planning concerns, which is why we:
- Limit the number of events we host each year in order to focus on you
- Guide you through all aspects of wedding planning, simplifying the process and helping you stay on track
- Are totally accessible to you to address your concerns and answer your questions
- Meet with you on 3 occasions prior to the wedding to monitor progress and refine details
- Work closely with you to help you find the vendors that are your best fit, then be in contact with them all through the planning process.
- Coordinate the whole picture with your vendors and develop a blueprint, wedding day timeline and contact list to be sure everyone is on the same page
- Work with you to help plan the look/style of your wedding. If you choose to hire an event designer or have your florist do it, we will work hand-in-hand with them.
- Are onsite when the tent arrives to direct placement
- Coordinate the rehearsal
- Are onsite the entire wedding day to oversee all aspects and coordinate the flow of the day, welcome your guests, and handle any gitches or special last-minute requests
- Provide assistance to the bridal party on the wedding day
- Do the set-up, but if you or your family and friends want to help with the décor or table settings, we welcome them!
- Help handle guest transportation and parking issues
Take care of clean-up, including getting the tent and rentals ready for pick up, so you can spend that extra time with friends and family!
"From the moment my fiance-turned-husband and I met with the proprietors, we knew we were in good hands...We had to place a lot of trust in our vendors while planning our out-of-state wedding. This mother and daughter duo is truly a dream team. Throughout every stage of planning, they helped keep us organized and on task." - Jan & Pat
what are other considerations?
- You are free to choose any VT-licensed and insured caterer you wish. We firmly believe that your vendors should reflect your style and be a good fit for you and your budget.
- Party on - there is no time limit for the reception! Just be aware different bar services have different cut-off times.
We welcome your pet to be a part of your celebration! We ask that they be well-behaved and looked after the entire evening. However, because we often have house guests that have pet allergies, they must be outdoors at all times.
Light up the night! Fireworks are welcomed if done by a licensed, insured company, and airborne luminaries are permitted if conditions are favorable.
A special note on alcohol…. The State of Vermont is very, very strict in its policy on alcohol at events. Regulations prohibit you from supplying your own to serve to guests, it must be supplied through a Vermont-licensed alcohol caterer – not just a bartender. The safety of your guests is naturally your - and our - #1 concern. The bar service assumes all responsibility and liability, taking it off you, and can make sure everyone is drinking responsibly.
We are fully insured for liability
"Everyone was raving about you and your venue. Absolutely amazing and you were so calm through it all which helped me a lot!! Thank you to the moon and back!!!!" - D.B., groom's mother